After installation of python in windows 10, python is not added to environment variable by default. If you want to use cmd for python, then python installed path must be configured in the environment variable.
Monday, 7 September 2020
When you type python in cmd, you'll see the below message:
Follow the below steps to add python to environment:
1) Open System in Control panel
2) Click Advanced system settings
3)Click Environment Variables
4) Select Path in User Variables and click edit
5) Either create new and type in the path of Python installed location or Browse the folder using browse button in the above screenshot.
6) Click OK and close the Environment variables settings window and all other opened windows.
declare @n datetime = dateadd(mm,0,getDate()) declare @FirstWeekDayOfMonth int SELECT @FirstWeekDayOfMonth= CASE WHEN Dat...
Install smbclient : sudo apt update sudo apt install smbclient List the share items in the server: smbclient -L host for example: ...
This solution Works for TFS 2010+ . Open Visual studio Command prompt and run the following script. tf workspace /delete /server:[Site:Port/...
Microsoft Visual studio Test Framework Requirement: Nuget package Moq 126.96.36.199 (or later) Settings in visual studio: Menu->Tools->Op...