After installation of python in windows 10, python is not added to environment variable by default. If you want to use cmd for python, then python installed path must be configured in the environment variable.
Monday, 7 September 2020
Add Python(or Java or anything) to Environment variables
When you type python in cmd, you'll see the below message:
Follow the below steps to add python to environment:
1) Open System in Control panel
2) Click Advanced system settings
3)Click Environment Variables
4) Select Path in User Variables and click edit
5) Either create new and type in the path of Python installed location or Browse the folder using browse button in the above screenshot.
6) Click OK and close the Environment variables settings window and all other opened windows.
The following query returns the members of the database roles. SELECT DP1.name AS DatabaseRoleName, isnull (DP2.name, 'No ...
This solution Works for TFS 2010+ . Open Visual studio Command prompt and run the following script. tf workspace /delete /server:[Site:Port/...
Error encountered while cloning the remote repository: Git failed with a fatal error. unable to access ' https:// tfssite.company.com/ t...
Install smbclient : sudo apt update sudo apt install smbclient List the share items in the server: smbclient -L host for example: ...